This event is BYOC (bring your own chair or blanket & enjoy a car-less Cortelyou Rd.)
SPECIAL TREATS WILL INCLUDE:
- Movies by Kings Theatre
- Sidewalk dining at various Cortelyou eateries
- Bouncy Castle, face painting – starting at 6PM – and other activities until 8:30pm leading up to the start of the movies
- Free popcorn by the Flatbush Food Co-op
- Free ice cream by Tribeca Pediatrics
- Free giveaways by CityMD
- Healing meditation with singing bowls, yoga, and aroma therapy by Family of Light Holistic Center
- Make Your Own Bug Spray + other goodies by Sacred Vibes–Aug 26.
- Live performances by Latin Fever
- Many fun activities by neighborhood organizations
- Check back for a growing list of activities!
FYI: As part of DOT’s Weekend Walks Cortelyou Road will be closed to traffic from E17th Street to Coney Island Ave.